It is only Monday, but it is already time to start planning for the upcoming weekend in Naples, Florida!
“Off-season” in the summertime, there is an abundance of fine art and culture in Naples, Florida. You can delight in the performing arts scene in one of Naples’ intimate community playhouses or find pleasure in a philanthropic event supported by a plethora of fine dining establishments on 5th Avenue South.
Saturday, August 4
- Hops for Haiti is holding their 8th Annual Pub Crawl at 4 p.m. “Hop” to local craft breweries and bars in the Naples area.
- National White Wine Day! The French on 5th Avenue South is holding a wine tasting event to showcase five different selections.
- The Naples Jazz Masters are playing at The Noris Center — enjoy toe-tapping Dixieland tunes and sorrowful blues.
Sunday, August 5
- Fosse classic Chicago performed by The Naples Players’ KidzAct teens. Enrich and empower the youth of Southwest Florida to create vibrant art and entertainment while relishing in a great summer musical.
- Open houses: For visitors and residents alike, what better way to enjoy the weekend than parading through some of the most beautiful real estate Naples has to offer.
Happy Monday and have a great week!
For more information, contact Jodee Bennett, real estate professional, to answer all your property and real estate questions.
1185 Immokalee Rd, Ste. #300
Naples, FL 34110