Are you looking for things to do in Southwest Florida this weekend? Below are my top picks, but make sure you have time to stop by my open house at 15884 Delaplata Ln, Naples, FL, 34110, Sunday, November 18, 1 to 4 pm.
Top picks to do for fun:
- Sandsculpting Competition — the 32nd annual American Sandsculpting Championship, 10 a.m. — 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday behind the Wyndham Garden Inn, 6890 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach. Admission costs $7 per person, while children younger than 4 get in free. Visit fmbsandsculpting.com for more information.
- Taste of Bonita — food trucks from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday during the 25th annual Taste of Bonita. The event will also offer live music, featuring Brian Howe, former lead singer of Bad Company at 7:30 p.m. Taste of Bonita takes place at Riverside Park, 10451 Old 41 Road, Bonita Springs. Tickets start at $25 in advance for general admission or $30 at the gate. Visit tasteofbonita.com to purchase.
- Tiburon Golf Club, CME Group Tour Championship, Nov. 12 — 18, cmegrouptourchampionship.com
- Lake Avalon at Sugden Regional Park, Paradise Coast Blueway Paddling Festival, Nov. 18, 9 a.m. — 3 p.m. Click here for more information.
- The Naples Players’ June and Jason’s Survival Guide to Divorce, extended to Nov. 25th at the Tobey Theatre, naplesplayers.org/nowplaying/
JODEE BENNETT, REALTOR® | JOHN R. WOOD PROPERTIES 239.631.2561